All forms of business organisations in Singapore need to be registered with ACRA. ASTE Corporate provides support and assistance to companies and individuals on matters pertaining to Singapore company incorporations. We assist in the preparation of all the necessary documents required for submission relating to the setting up of private companies, branch offices, representative offices, sole proprietorship, partnerships, limited liability partnerships and business name.
For clients who intend to set up a Private Limited company in Singapore, our team can advise on getting your company incorporated in an efficient and proper manner.
The following requirements have to be met for a company to be incorporated:
- One director ordinarily resident in Singapore
- One shareholder
- Minimum of one share
- Registered Office located in Singapore
Our services include the following:
Incorporation of the Company
- Customised Constitutions1 that can be further amended to suit your business requirements
- Provision of a company Common Seal
- Creation of Share Certificates for shareholders
- Copy of the Business Profile
1: Previously known as the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Registered Office Address
- Provision of a Registered Office address that is located in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District
- Local mail-forwarding and mail scanning facilities
Opening of a Bank Account
- Prepare board resolution to open bank account
- Arrange for a meeting with specified bank’s representative
- Assist with bank’s due diligence process
- Provision of a non-executive director that is resident in Singapore
- Refundable security deposit required
- Subjected to our internal “Client Risk Assessment Review” requirements
- Must execute our Nominee Director’s Indemnity Agreement
- Mandatory to take up our book-keeping and accounting service
- Our payroll service need to be taken up if there are employees within the company
Establishment of Foreign Companies (Singapore Branch)
A foreign company incorporated outside Singapore may establish a business or carry on business in Singapore through a Branch. A foreign company is required by law before it establishes a place of business or commences to carry on business in Singapore to lodge certain documents for registration with the ACRA.
We assist in the preparation and filing of the necessary documents for registration of a Singapore Branch online via BizFile. We can also act as corporate secretarial agent for the subsequent compliance of the continuing obligations of a Singapore Branch, annual filing of accounts and the cessation of business in Singapore or liquidation of the Singapore Branch.
Registration of a Business Name/Limited Liability Company
We assist in the preparation and filing of the necessary documents for registration of a business name, or LLP, appointment of a manager, changes in registered particulars, termination of registration and renewal of Certificate of Registration for business names and annual declaration and accounts for LLP.
Establishment of a Representative Office
Foreign companies may have a presence in Singapore by establishing a Representative Office (“RO”). A RO has no legal corporate status in Singapore. Its activities are restricted by rules enforced by International Enterprise Singapore (“IE Singapore”) although there is no statute governing ROs at the present time. IE Singapore and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”) are responsible for the registration of ROs in Singapore.
IE Singapore registers ROs from the manufacturing, trading, trade logistics and trade-related services sectors while MAS registers ROs from finance-related industries.
We assist in the preparation and filing of the necessary documents for setting up of a Representative Office including the renewal of the registration.